Godavari Institute of Engineering & Technology (GIET) was established in 1998, under the aegis of Sri Koundinya Educational Society, to offer engineering education of world-class standards. Over the years, the Institute has come a long way to gain a place of repute and a preferred destination for quality engineering education marking it as the best engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Located in the serene and sylvan suburbs of Chaitanya Nagar, Rajahmundry on NH-16, the sprawling 300-acre campus of GIET campus reflects the finest educational facilities around. The stately 5-storeyed structure set amid idyllic setting ensures a most congenial atmosphere for scholastic pursuit in right earnest. An ISO-certified,NBA-accredited and NAAC-A+ Grade accredited institution, GIET has many distinctions to its credit.
Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Approved by AICTE – New Delhi
- Accredited by NAAC with “A” Grade
- NBA accredited programmes B.Tech
- First and the only Apple Centre of Excellence in the region making it the best engineering colleges in AP.
- Only engineering Institute in the region with the Centre for Red Hat Learning offering training for RHCP Certification.
- Only engineering Institute in the region to have an alliance with Oracle Corporation for Oracle Certification Courses.
- Only engineering Institute around implementing practice-oriented pedagogy Satyam Adhyayan module in alliance with Satyam Computer Services.