Godavari Institute of Engineering & Technology (GIET) was established in 1998 to offer engineering education of world-class standards. Over the years, the Institute has come a long way to gain a place of repute and a preferred destination for quality engineering education marking it as the best engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Located in the serene and sylvan suburbs of Rajamahendravaram on NH-16, the sprawling 300-acre campus of GIET campus reflects the finest educational facilities around. The stately 5-storeyed structure set amid idyllic setting ensures a most congenial atmosphere for scholastic pursuit in right earnest. GIET has many distinctions to its credit.
Godavari Institute of Engineering & Technology
- An Autonomous Institution, Approved by AICTE.· Accredited by NAAC ‘A+’ Grade (CGPA 3.37 on 4 Scale)· Recognized by UGC Under Section 2(f) and 12(B)· NIRF Rank on band of 201-250 in 2021 NIRF all India Rankings.
· Permanently affiliated with JNTUK, Kakinada.
· JNTUK identified Centre for Research for Ph.D., Program.
· Recognized as ‘A’ grade institution by Govt. of A.P.
· Stanford University – Google Partnership for Student Exchange Program under UIF.
· GIET has established 13 Centre of Excellences on Cyber Security, Dassault, Virtusa, APSSDC, NSDC, SIEMENS, AVEVA, IOT, Automation Anywhere, Google Stanford, ARC Germany, Venture Development, Synergem, CM’s Knowledge Centre etc.
· TCS accredited College of Faculty, Student Development Programs and Placements.
· The institutions have Signed MoUs with Foreign Universities of the UK, USA and Canada for faculty/student exchange programs, dual degree programs and for joint research.
· Diversified student community from across the world, 13 Countries and 12 Indian states.
· Air conditioned hostel facility with North & South Indian Menus.