Swarnandhra College of Engineering and Technology (Eamcet Code: SWRN & SWRN2) was established in the year 2001 at Seetharampuram, Narsapur, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh by The Vasista Educational Society with a vision to empower the students to become technologically sound, innovative and emotionally matured to face the challenges of the globalized world economy. All the courses are approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi (Statutory body of Government of India) and Department of Technical Education (DTE), Hyderabad, Government of AndhraPradesh.
Swarnandhra College of Engineering and Technology
- Autonomous Institution (UGC Approved)
- Approved by All Indian Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
- Accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC
- To provide quality education with knowledge and skills for rural and urban students.
- To collaborate the industries with academia for empowering the students to meet global standards.
- To induce highly ethical entrepreneurship in young minds with good leadership quality for the society.
- To enhance the institution in Research and Development by human intellectual capability.